When you read our Student Success Stories, you will see that learning at VDCI has proven to be effective and reliable for many types of students aiming towards various professional and educational paths, mainly in the construction industry.
When you take a course at VDCI, you can expect to receive expert knowledge on AutoCAD, Revit, Civil 3D, 3dsMax, SketchUp and Photoshop software from instructors who are working professionals. When you learn at VDCI, you will work through a variety of projects and assignments rooted from real-world projects. Our students find the VDCI learning experience to be extremely helpful when they apply their “lessons learned” in the real world.
Our students regularly express their appreciation for the support and encouragement of their instructors, who truly care about their students’ success. The courses are clear, well organized, and easy to follow both on-campus and online. While the courses are fast-paced, the instructors are there to support their students online or on-site by being readily available and answering questions in a timely manner. Along with the instructors, our VDCI TA’s (Teacher Assistants) have proven to be helpful throughout the learning process as well.
All in all, you can expect the following when taking a course at VDCI:
- Courses which are fast-paced and straight to the point
- Instructors are working professionals and are credentialed by Autodesk
- Courses are organized, clear, and easy to follow
- You can go at your own pace through online courses
- Instructors are supportive and answer your questions
- Materials are balanced between videos, reading assignments, and tests
- You will learn practical applications that can be applied in real life