What you can expect when taking a course at VDCI
- Courses are organized, clear, and easy to follow.
- Courses which are fast-paced and straight to the point.
- Instructors are working professionals and are credentialed by Autodesk.
- Strong levels of engagement with your instructor and your classmates.
- You can go at your own pace through online courses. There are some set project-deliverable due dates.
- Materials are balanced between videos, reading assignments, tests and discussion forums.
- You will learn practical applications that can be applied in real life.
- Instructors are supportive and answer your questions.
- Get to know your fellow classmates and your instructor through our VDCI Student Portal, Discussion Forums and our VDCI Student Lounge.
- Courses taught by working professionals, who use CAD, BIM, Civil 3D and other software programs we teach on a daily basis.
- Instructors are also are Autodesk Certified Instructors and are Autodesk Certified Professionals.
- We care about the relationships we build with our students.
- Read our Student Success Stories
- Learning at VDCI has proven to be effective and reliable for many types of students aiming towards various professional and educational paths, mainly in the construction industry.
Known for our strong online instructor engagement & our wonderful online student community.
When you take a course at VDCI, you can expect to receive expert knowledge on AutoCAD, Revit, Civil 3D, 3dsMax, SketchUp and Photoshop software from instructors who are working professionals. When you learn at VDCI, you will work through a variety of projects and assignments rooted from real-world projects. Our students find the VDCI learning experience to be extremely helpful when they apply their “lessons learned” in the real world.
Our students regularly express their appreciation for the support and encouragement of their instructors, who truly care about their students’ success. The courses are clear, well organized, and easy to follow both on-campus and online. While the courses are fast-paced, the instructors are there to support their students online and on-campus by being readily available and answering questions in a timely manner. Along with the instructors, our VDCI TA’s (Teacher Assistants) have also proven to be very helpful.