To List on the Job Board
To list a career opportunity on the VDCI Job Board, please visit our Post A Job page. Follow the instructions and email us your information using the email link provided. Once we receive and review it, your career opportunity is listed for 60 days. We promote your opportunity through our social media channels (about 3,000 people).
For questions regarding job postings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paid Apprenticeship for a CAD, Revit, SketchUp Designer
Liberty National Corporation/WM Builders is looking to hire looking for 1-2 designer/drafters with experience using AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp. This will mainly be a part time position in the beginning with opportunity to go full time.
At Liberty National we build multi-family and mixed use buildings from 2 – 40 stories with 200 plus units. We work with many well-known designers and firms from all over the West Coast. Along with RFIs and the potential candidates with be marking up redlines from some of our in-house architects.
The candidates can send their resumes and any related documents or portfolios directly to me and I will review everything with the owners and design team.
- How to Apply: Email PDF Resume
- Contact: Jason Blankenship
- Email: JasonB@wmbuilders.com
- Website: www.wmbuilders.com
Revit/AutoCAD Drafter - Rizza Engineering
Rizza Engineering, Inc. (REI), a consulting electrical engineering firm in Poway, CA, is looking to hire a full time, in-house Revit/AutoCAD Drafter. The position sought ranges from entry level to an individual with experience in design. The ideal candidate meets the following:
• Minimum of one-year experience with AutoCAD® (2009+) and/or Revit® (2013+).
• Experience with Bluebeam Revu and Adobe Acrobat.
• Reliable and punctual.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Ability to provide verification of legal right to work in the United States.
• Ability to pass federal background check(s) for work on federal installations.
• Optional Education:
• Autodesk Certification
• Computer Aided Drafting Associates Degree
This position will perform the following task and job duties daily:
• Use AutoCAD and Revit to convert concepts, designs, hand sketches, notes, plans and layouts provided by designers and engineers into technical electronic drawings illustrating electrical device layouts, circuitry, luminaires, equipment, etc.
• Learn and apply REI design standards.
• Self-check work for precision, accuracy, and conformance to project standards.
• Transposing field mark-ups (red-lines) to CAD/Revit record drawing files.
• Prepare electrical single-line (1-line) diagrams with input from designers and engineers.
• Populate electrical panel schedules with input from designers and engineers.
• Upload project data/drawings to ftp sites (Box, Dropbox, etc.).
- How to Apply: Email PDF Resume
- Contact: HR
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.rizzaengineering.com
Post A Job
How to Post A Job on the VDCI Job Board
All fields are required. Please copy-paste the following into an email, and send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Subject Line: Request for VDCI Job Board Posting
Job Position Title:
Description -- Give a detailed description of the position:
Qualifications -- Does the position require any specific qualifications:
How to apply -- How can the applicant apply for the position:
Contact Name -- Who should the applicant contact:
Email -- Contact Email:
URL -- Company/Firm Website Address:
If you have any questions
If you have any questions regarding job postings, please email email@example.com. Please allow one business day for the posting to go live. The posting will be online for 60 days.