To List on the Job Board
To list a career opportunity on the VDCI Job Board, please visit our Post A Job page. Follow the instructions and email us your information using the email link provided. Once we receive and review it, your career opportunity is listed for 60 days. We promote your opportunity through our social media channels (about 3,000 people).
For questions regarding job postings, please email email@example.com.
Architectural Project Manager -- Rossi Architecture
- JOB POSITION TITLE Job Position Title -- Architectural Project Manager
- EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS -- BA degree or higher in Architecture from accredited university; 5-10 years relevant work experience; Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; Experience writing and editing specifications; Strong knowledge of building codes and licensure requirements; Strong written and verbal communication skills: ability to write and communicate proposals, RFI responses, meeting records, change orders, etc.
- ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES -- Oversee each project phase from design, construction documents, agency approvals, bid, construction, and close out; Produce architectural design and construction documents including plans, elevations, sections, and details in coordination of a complete construction document package, ensuring all documents meet the organization’s quality control objectives, comply with codes, are constructible, and are developed in accordance with project budget and schedules; Under supervision of project architect, assist in administration of various projects drafting, field surveying, research of project specific components, code analysis, and coordination with sub-consulting engineer teams; Review submittals and construction work for compliance with construction documents; Collaborate closely with principal architect and serve as primary contract for client, consultants, contractors, and governing agencies
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES -- Deadline driven; Detail-oriented; Proactive and solution oriented; Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to strict deadlines.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES -- Rossi Architecture is an established full-service firm in San Diego specializing in hospitality work with projects across the United States. From boutique hotel owners to industry titans, we work with a wide range of clients to deliver designs that are timeless and provide guests with memorable experiences.
- HOW TO APPLY -- Candidate can email Lauren Oberbauer.
- CONTACT NAME -- Lauren Oberbauer
- EMAIL -- firstname.lastname@example.org>
- URL -- Rossi Architecture / mrossiarchitecture.com
Revit Structural Modeler -- Miyamoto International
- JOB POSITION TITLE -- Structural Revit Modeler
- DESCRIPTION -- Structural Revit Modeler
- QUALIFICATIONS -- Mid to High level Revit 2018 experience, ability to understand As-built structural drawings and draw a structural Revit model
- HOW TO APPLY -- Candidate can email Eric Ramos. Miyamoto is looking for a 2-3 month contract.
- CONTACT NAME -- Eric Ramos
- EMAIL -- email@example.com
- URL -- Miyamoto International, Inc./miyamotointernational.com
Paid Apprenticeship for a CAD, Revit, SketchUp Designer -- Liberty National
Liberty National Corporation/WM Builders is looking to hire looking for 1-2 designer/drafters with experience using AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp. This will mainly be a part time position in the beginning with opportunity to go full time.
At Liberty National we build multi-family and mixed use buildings from 2 – 40 stories with 200 plus units. We work with many well-known designers and firms from all over the West Coast. Along with RFIs and the potential candidates with be marking up redlines from some of our in-house architects.
The candidates can send their resumes and any related documents or portfolios directly to me and I will review everything with the owners and design team.
- HOW TO APPLY -- Email PDF Resume
- CONTACT -- Jason Blankenship
- EMAIL -- JasonB@wmbuilders.com
- URL -- www.wmbuilders.com
Revit/AutoCAD Drafter - Rizza Engineering
- DESCRIPTION -- Rizza Engineering, Inc. (REI), a consulting electrical engineering firm in Poway, CA, is looking to hire a full time, in-house Revit/AutoCAD Drafter. The position sought ranges from entry level to an individual with experience in design. The ideal candidate meets the following:
- REQUIREMENTS -- Minimum of one-year experience with AutoCAD® (2009+) and/or Revit® (2013+); Experience with Bluebeam Revu and Adobe Acrobat; Reliable and punctual; High School Diploma or GED; Ability to provide verification of legal right to work in the United States; Ability to pass federal background check(s) for work on federal installations.
- OPTIONAL EDUCATION -- Autodesk Certification; Computer-Aided Drafting Associates Degree
- RESPONSIBILITIES -- This position will perform the following task and job duties daily: Use AutoCAD and Revit to convert concepts, designs, hand sketches, notes, plans and layouts provided by designers and engineers into technical electronic drawings illustrating electrical device layouts, circuitry, luminaires, equipment, etc.; Learn and apply REI design standards; Self-check work for precision, accuracy, and conformance to project standards; Transposing field mark-ups (red-lines) to CAD/Revit record drawing files; Prepare electrical single-line (1-line) diagrams with input from designers and engineers; Populate electrical panel schedules with input from designers and engineers; Upload project data/drawings to ftp sites (Box, Dropbox, etc.).
- HOW TO APPLY -- Email PDF Resume
- CONTACT -- HR
- EMAIL -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL -- www.rizzaengineering.com
Post A Job
How to Post A Job on the VDCI Job Board
All fields are required. Please copy-paste the following into an email, and send your email to email@example.com.
Email Subject Line: Request for VDCI Job Board Posting
Job Position Title:
Description -- Give a detailed description of the position:
Qualifications -- Does the position require any specific qualifications:
How to apply -- How can the applicant apply for the position:
Contact Name -- Who should the applicant contact:
Email -- Contact Email:
URL -- Company/Firm Website Address:
If you have any questions
If you have any questions regarding job postings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow one business day for the posting to go live. The posting will be online for 60 days.