All Technology Certificate Program Students must have the minimum of a high school Diploma or GED equivalent before they can enroll in a VDCI Technology Certificate Program. Copies of these documents must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The US Department of Education requires that students enrolling in a VDCI Technology Certificate Program must provide a digital or printed copy of their transcripts, degree, diploma, or GED test results, demonstrating that they meet or exceed the Department of Education's requirements.
When a vocational student does not meet the minimum education requirement, the only test that can be taken in lieu of the minimum education is the “Ability to Benefit” (ATB) exam. Students must earn a passing score according to the ATB exam in order to begin taking courses at VDCI. The Minimum passing scores are Reading: 55, Writing Skill: 60, Math: 34.
Our administrative staff will gladly help you with your enrollment. Please call us at 619-758-9300
Enrolling in a Technology Certificate Program requires that students submit:
- A picture or scanned copy of their transcripts, degree, diploma, or GED test results confirming that the student meets or exceeds VDCI’s minimum education requirements
- Image must be sent directly to email@example.com
- Certificate-Specific Enrollment Agreement
- Acknowledge having downloaded and read the VDCI Catalog and School Performance Fact Sheet
- Enrolling in a Technology Certificate Program requires that students complete a Certificate-Specific Enrollment Agreement, acknowledgement of having read the VDCI Catalog and the VDCI School Performance Fact Sheet and also download a copy of the VDCI Catalog.
- Students will be able to enroll in the Technology Certificate Program once these forms have been submitted digitally. Students will find these forms located in the checkout process of their Technology Certificate Program.
If participating in a VDCI no-interest payment plan:
- Payment Plan Agreement
- Students participating in a VDCI no-interest payment plan will also be required to fill out documents for their specific Technology Certificate Program.