The Revit Fundamentals online class training Bundle is an introduction to Revit Architecture, the leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) software program. Your class is taught by an Autodesk Certified Instructor who is also a practicing professional who uses Revit on a daily basis. Our training classes are real-world, project-based. The classes have strong student engagement.
The courses listed below are included in this training bundle. Each course will be scheduled one at a time in the sequence listed. Each course will be scheduled immediately after one another, unless requested otherwise.
Introduction to Revit (20 Clock Hours) – Designing 3D models that simultaneously document the project in schedules and 2D architectural drawings.
Explore the Building Information Modeling (BIM) interface. Design a 3D building model to explain how information is inter-related throughout the BIM model. Integrate building components into a 3D model and develop construction document sheets from that model. Develop a project which includes stairs and “feature architectural designs” to strengthen BIM modeling skill sets.
Intermediate Revit (20 Clock Hours) – Utilizing the family editor to create 2D and 3D components, refining graphics, and construction documentation.
Integrate DWG files to create Revit details and plan views for subsequent sheet layout. Tag elements for cost estimation and material take-offs. Create 3D parametric families and show alternate views of 3D objects in plan and elevation views. Build customized door, window, and materials schedules. Explore BIM management by creating an abbreviated set of construction documents.
Can I work at my own pace?
Yes. You can work at your own pace. Each course is 18 days long. You will have two weeks and three weekends to complete the course. There are set deliverable schedules which are addressed in the course syllabus.
Online Course Start Dates
Please click here to see the online course schedule. Online courses begin every three weeks. Courses begin on a Friday and are 18-days long.
Free Access to the Software
While you are a student at VDCI, you will be provided free access to the software needed to participate in your course. Throughout your studies at VDCI, it is very important that you have access to good-quality Internet bandwidth with a download speed of 10 Mbps.
Program Prerequisites for Successful Completion
Our classes are fast-track, accelerated courses. If you have ANY CONCERNS about your computer competency, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you improve your computer skills before attending the class.
- Fundamental working knowledge of the Windows environment.
- Competency in reading and writing English
- All course training is in English. That includes oral, written, media-based and other administrative communication.
BUNDLE PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- This Training Bundle can be paid in full or paid with an initial and then 1 more payment of $445.00, 30 days from the date of purchase. Payment plans are based on one course at a time. For a more accelerated schedule, please contact email@example.com or call 619-758-9300.
Promote your Success
VDCI Digital Badge
- Digital Badge is earned when you complete your Bundle
- Share your VDCI Digital Badge in your LinkedIn profile
- Display your VDCI Badge in your resume or eSignature
- Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture