In the online InDesign Fundamentals class bundle, you will learn the best practices for using InDesign The InDesign class lessons and projects are hands-on, real-world, project-based. You will start learning InDesign from the very beginning. You will learn the Adobe InDesign user interface and will learn strategies to adjust, correct and supplement photos and graphics. You will compose PSD and JPG files to be used as marketing materials. You will also learn to adjust & export images with variations in image file type, dimension and color.
The courses listed below are included in this training bundle. Each online InDesign class will be scheduled one at a time in the sequence listed. Each course will be scheduled immediately after one another, unless requested otherwise.
Introduction to Adobe InDesign (30 Clock Hours) – Learn about the user interface and InDesign’s impressive tools.
Learn how professionals use the Adobe InDesign tools to construct presentation and marketing materials. Learn the techniques to adjust, enhance, and compose files to produce a usable document. Learn the proper editing techniques for file/layer management. Produce a completed document ready for use in print or digital media.
Intermediate InDesign (30 Clock Hours) – This intermediate online InDesign class reinforces techniques and expands on using InDesign tools.
You will learn important strategies on how to work successfully with InDesign. You will work on a real-world project and will learn how to plan, design, collaborate and export a project.
Can I work at my own pace?
Yes. You can work at your own pace. Each course is 18 days long. You will have two weeks and three weekends to complete the course. There are set deliverable schedules which are addressed in the course syllabus.
Online Course Start Dates
Please click here to see the online course schedule. Online courses begin every three weeks. Courses begin on a Friday and are 18-days long.
Free Access to the Software
While you are a student at VDCI, you will be provided free access to the software needed to participate in your course. Throughout your studies at VDCI, it is very important that you have access to good-quality Internet bandwidth with a download speed of 10 Mbps.
Program Prerequisites for Successful Completion
Our classes are fast-track, accelerated courses. If you have ANY CONCERNS about your computer competency, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you improve your computer skills before attending the class.
- Fundamental working knowledge of the Windows environment.
- Competency in reading and writing English
- All course training is in English. That includes oral, written, media-based and other administrative communication.
BUNDLE PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- This Training Bundle can be paid in full or paid with an initial and then 1 more payment of $270.00 every 30 days from the date of purchase. Payment plans are based on one course at a time. For a more accelerated schedule, please contact email@example.com or call 619-758-9300.
Promote your Success
VDCI Digital Badge
- Digital Badge is earned when you complete your Bundle
- Share your VDCI Digital Badge in your LinkedIn profile
- Display your VDCI Badge in your resume or eSignature
Take a Certification Exam
Adobe Certification Exams
- Adobe Certified Associate
- Autodesk Certified Expert
- Adobe InDesign CS6 Classroom in a Book