This online Photoshop class is designed to provide more advanced tutorials to help you apply, reinforce, and expand upon the Photoshop skills you learned in the Introduction to Photoshop online training class.
This online Photoshop course reinforces Photoshop techniques and expands tool utilization and strategies using a project-based approach. You will walk through real-world project scenarios including planning, goal-oriented design, and export, ultimately creating three unique banners for a fictional construction client.
During this online Photoshop class, you will learn more advanced, intermediate Photoshop skills and techniques, expanding your ability to set project requirements, use transparent masks, and stitch diverse images into photo composites.
- Reinforce the basic tools of Adobe Photoshop and appropriately use these tools for the desired adjustments and corrections.
- Carry out techniques to adjust, enhance, supplement, and compose files necessary to produce marketing materials.
- Incorporate client’s determined goals, audience, and branding.
- Assess and adjust image strategy based on determined marketing and design goals.
Adobe Certification Objectives
The curriculum covered in this course includes the following Adobe Certification objectives:
- Setting Project Requirements
- Understanding Digital Images
- Understanding Adobe Photoshop
- Creating Digital Images Using Adobe Photoshop
- Publishing Digital Images Using Adobe Photoshop
- Fundamental working knowledge of the Windows environment.
- DAC 221 or three months experience working with the software.
- In order to run Photoshop software, your computer must meet these hardware requirements
- Access to 10 mbps Internet
Free Access to the Software
While you are a student at VDCI, you will be provided free access to the software needed to participate in your course. Throughout your studies at VDCI, it is very important that you have access to good-quality Internet bandwidth with a download speed of 10 Mbps.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
- For International Students, VDCI does not ship textbooks internationally. Please click here to obtain the ISBN number and order the book from Amazon in your home country.
Can I work at my own pace?
Yes. You can work at your own pace. Each course is 18 days long. You will have two weeks and three weekends to complete the course. There are set deliverable schedules which are addressed in the course syllabus.
There are two discussion forums for the course, the Student Forum and the Graded Forum.
The Student Forum is for you to interact with your fellow classmates, to discuss issues you are having, and get to know one other much like you would in a classroom environment.
The Graded Discussion Forum requires an initial post and a response to another student. These will be part of your final grade.
VDCI Student Lounge
The VDCI Student Lounge is open to all VDCI Students and Alumni. In the Student Lounge, you are welcome to ask general questions to your VDCI colleagues. Instructors and VDCI staff regularly chime in. This is a great center of engagement for our VDCI community.
Students will receive a detailed syllabus once they are enrolled in the course.
Lesson 1 - Equivalent of seven (7) On-Site Clock Hours
Create a banner with A City.
Lesson 2 - Equivalent of eight (8) On-Site Clock Hours
Create a banner with Construction Worker in Color & Construction Icons.
Lesson 3 - Equivalent of seven (7) On-Site Clock Hours
Remove Crane & Place Man with Crane in Scenes.
Lesson 4 - Equivalent of eight (8) On-Site Clock Hours
Create Banner with Composite Photo and Export Final Banners.
cadteacher / vdci online course – ALL COURSES
|Mar 29 - Apr 15, 2019||ONLINE|
|Apr 19 - May 06, 2019||ONLINE|
|May 10 - May 27, 2019||ONLINE|
|May 31 - Jun 17, 2019||ONLINE|
|Jun 21 - Jul 8, 2019||ONLINE|
|Jul 12 - Jul 29, 2019||ONLINE|
|Aug 02 - Aug 19, 2019||ONLINE|
|Aug 23 - Sep 09, 2019||ONLINE|
|Sep 13 - Sep 30, 2019||ONLINE|
|Oct 04 - Oct 21, 2019||ONLINE|
|Oct 25 - Nov 11, 2019||ONLINE|
|Nov 15 - Dec 02, 2019||ONLINE|
|Dec 06 - Dec 23, 2019||ONLINE|