Learn the skills for In/High-Demand CAD, BIM & VDC Jobs. Since 1997.
- VDCI is listed on the ETPL and CalJOBS as Virtual Design and Construction Institute. ETPL State ID: 2399
- VDCI has been approved by the BPPE since 2010. BPPE School Code: 93794290
- VDCI has been nationally accredited since 2016 with the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET School ID code: 1465
- VDCI is a Veteran-Owned Educational Institution
Learn AutoCAD, Revit, Civil 3D, Blueprint Reading, Construction Fundamentals, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign in WIOA-Approved Programs in hands-on, real-world, instructor-led online classes.
The VDCI Program Benefits for WIOA-Funded Students include:
- Students taught by Practicing Professionals
- Work on real-world, project-based assignments
- Learn software skills for In-Demand CAD & BIM Jobs
- Receive copies of Autodesk Official Training textbooks
- Receive free access to the Autodesk Software for three years
- Students earn a nationally accredited Technology Certificate in their area of study
- Earn Autodesk Course Completion Certificates & Industry-Recognized Digital Badges
- Complete a Certificate Completion Thesis Project which can be presented to employers to demonstrate their proficiency on a project they have completed themselves