For America's Job Center Career and Workforce Partnership Advisors
WIOA, ETPL & CalJOBS Approved High-Demand CAD & BIM Programs
Our institute is listed on the ETPL and CalJOBS as cadteacher.com. Our institution has been approved by the BPPE since 2010. (BPPE School Code is 93794290 ETPL State ID: 2399)
Our institution is nationally accredited with the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET School ID code is 1465.
Benefits of our Technology Certificate Programs
Our WIOA, ETPL & CalJOBS - Approved Programs include:
- Students taught by Practicing Professionals.
- Work on real-world, project-based assignments.
- Learn software skills for In-Demand CAD & BIM Jobs.
- Receive copies of Autodesk Official Training textbooks.
- Receive free access to the Autodesk Software for three years.
- Earn Industry-Recognized Autodesk Course Completion Certificates.
- Receive two attempts at passing the Autodesk Certified Professional Exams.
ETPL/Workforce Partnership students will:
- Learn the correct workflow.
- Interact 1:1 with their instructor.
- Work on simulated real-world projects.
- Watch videos prepared by their instructor.
- Read Autodesk Authorized Official Training Courseware to augment their learning.
- Participate in discussion forums with their classmates.
- Submit their course project deliverables.
- Take quizzes and tests.
Additional Benefits of our Vocational Programs:
- Students complete a Certificate Completion Thesis Project. This can be presented to employers to demonstrate their proficiency on a project they have completed themselves.
- Students receive two attempts towards the Autodesk Professional Certification Exam.
- Students earn a nationally accredited Technology Certificate in their area of study.
Information For Prospective Students
Information for Job Center, One Stop and Workforce Counselors
- ETPL, WIOA and CalJOBS Program Codes (PDF/200KB)