Individual Online Enrollment Steps
(Step 1) Review a Technology Certificate Program Enrollment Agreement & Program Requirements
Before enrolling into a program, please review the Technology Certificate Program Requirements.
Then, click on the name of your Technology Certificate Program (below) and review that Enrollment Agreement. Once you register for the
program, you will be acknowledging that you have reviewed the Enrollment Agreement before making your payment. You will be completing a copy of your Technology Certificate Program Enrollment agreement after you have registered your Certificate Program.
- CAD / BIM Technology Certificate Program Enrollment Agreement
- CAD Technology Certificate Program Enrollment Agreement
- BIM Technology Certificate Program Enrollment Agreement
- Civil 3D Technology Certificate Program Enrollment Agreement
Please contact our administrative staff if you have any questions regarding the enrollment process.
(Step 2) Register for the Technology Certificate Program
- Choose the Payment Plan for your Technology Certificate Program and follow the checkout steps.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your records. You will also receive a separate email with the next steps:
- Review the VDCI School Catalog and Student Performance Fact Sheets.
- Submit a copy of a high school diploma, GED, or other proof of former education in order such as a transcript, diploma, or certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A VDCI staff member will reach out to you to go over the program details and requirements.
- Once all details and requirements have been discussed, you will be asked to fill out several enrollment forms, including an Enrollment Agreement, via Adobe Sign.
- After you have submitted your Enrollment Agreement, you will receive an executed copy of your Enrollment Agreement via email.
(Step 3) Begin your Technology Certificate Program!
After the Enrollment Process is complete, our administrative staff will reach out to you to Welcome you to the VDCI Technology Certificate Program, to discuss your schedule, your required and elective course options.
Technology Certificate Students will be automatically placed in a “trial period” for six weeks or until their first two courses in the program have been successfully completed with a "C-" (70%) or better. These courses must include one required introductory level and one required intermediate level course required for the completion of the student’s certificate program.
Third-Party Funded Enrollment Steps
Enrollment steps for students receiving funding from WIOA & other Government agenciesIf you are planning to enroll in a Technology Certificate program and are working with WIOA or another Government Agency for your funding, please click here to learn more about the enrollment and application process.
All online courses have an 18-day duration. Please CLICK HERE to see the course calendar.
Promote your Success
VDCI Digital Badge
- Digital Badge is earned when you complete your Program
- Share your VDCI Digital Badge on your LinkedIn profile
- Display your VDCI Badge in your resume or eSignature