Individual Online Enrollment Steps
(Step 1) Review a Technology Certificate Program Enrollment Agreement & Program Requirements
Before enrolling into a program, please review the Technology Certificate Program Requirements.
Then, click on the name of your Technology Certificate Program (below) and review that Enrollment Agreement. These non-official copies
are available for your review only. After you follow all the enrollment steps that follow, a staff member will send you your official enrollment agreement and forms for you to sign via email using Adobe Sign.
- CAD / BIM Technology Certificate Program Enrollment Agreement
- CAD Technology Certificate Program Enrollment Agreement
- BIM Technology Certificate Program Enrollment Agreement
- Civil 3D Technology Certificate Program Enrollment Agreement
Please contact our administrative staff if you have any questions regarding the enrollment process.
(Step 2) Certificate Program Interview & Registration Process
- Request a phone interview with our Program Coordinator.
- The VDCI staff member will go over the program details and requirements with you.
- Once approved, you will be given instructions via email to submit your proof of education, enrollment forms and payment.
- After you have submitted your Enrollment Agreement, you will receive an executed copy of your Enrollment Agreement via email.
(Step 3) Begin your Technology Certificate Program!
After the Enrollment Process is complete, our administrative staff will reach out to you to Welcome you to the VDCI Technology Certificate Program, to discuss your schedule, your required and elective course options.
Technology Certificate Students will be automatically placed in a “trial period” for six weeks or until their first two courses in the program have been successfully completed with a "C-" (70%) or better. These courses must include one required introductory level and one required intermediate level course required for the completion of the student’s certificate program.
Third-Party Funded Enrollment Steps
Enrollment steps for students receiving funding from WIOA & other Government agenciesIf you are planning to enroll in a Technology Certificate program and are working with WIOA or another Government Agency for your funding, please click here to learn more about the enrollment and application process.
All online courses have an 18-day duration. Please CLICK HERE to see the course calendar.
Promote your Success
VDCI Digital Badge
- Digital Badge is earned when you complete your Program
- Share your VDCI Digital Badge on your LinkedIn profile
- Display your VDCI Badge in your resume or eSignature