Showcase your Continued Learning and Professional Growth
VDCI Digital Badges represent the time, effort and successful completion of your career education training at VDCI.
By accepting your digital badge, you can:
- Advance in workforce without bias - let your badge explain your training history
- Verify, validate, and attest that you have specific skills and competencies
- Connect to over 1,000 job boards - using relevant skills to streamline your search
- Share your badge on social media - You earned it! Share it!
Four Tiers of VDCI Digital Badges
VDCI Gold Tier Achievement Badge
VDCI offers 4 Gold Tier badges. These badges represent:
- CAD/BIM Technology Certificate Program
- CAD Technology Certificate Program
- BIM Technology Certificate Program
- Civil 3D Technology Certificate Program
View our Gold Tier Badge Collection on Credly
VDCI Silver Tier Achievement Badge
VDCI offers 3 Silver Tier badges. These badges represent:
- CAD/BIM Specialist (AutoCAD & Revit) Certification Bundle
- CAD Specialist (AutoCAD) Certification Bundle
- BIM Specialist (Revit) Certification Bundle
View our Silver Tier Badge Collection on Credly
VDCI Bronze Tier Achievement Badge
VDCI offers 5 Bronze Tier badges. These badges represent:
- AutoCAD Professional Bundle
- Revit Professional Bundle
- Revit MEP Bundle
- Revit Structure Bundle
- Civil 3D Professional Bundle
View our Bronze Tier Badge Collection on Credly
VDCI Navy Tier Achievement Badge
VDCI offers 10 Navy Tier badges. These badges represent:
- Blueprint Reading Fundamentals Bundle
- Blueprint Reading & Construction Estimating Fundamentals Bundle
- Construction Fundamentals Bundle
- AutoCAD Fundamentals Bundle
- Revit Fundamentals Bundle
- Civil 3D Previous Experience Bundle
- Photoshop Fundamentals Bundle
- Illustrator Fundamentals Bundle
- InDesign Fundamentals Bundle
- SketchUp Fundamentals Bundle
View our Navy Tier Badge Collection on Credly
VDCI Certification demonstrates the highest levels of technical competency, productivity and CAD, BIM & VDC-industry recognition with increased opportunities for career advancement.
A digital badge is an online representation of a skill you've earned. Open Badges benefit an employer or hiring manager. Open Badges are verifiable, portable digital badges with embedded metadata about skills and achievements. They comply with the Open Badges Specification and are shareable across the web.
Linked Data empowers people that publish and use information on the Web. It is a way to create a network of standards-based, machine-readable data across Web sites. It allows an application to start at one piece of Linked Data, and follow embedded links to other pieces of Linked Data that are hosted on different sites across the Web.
Open Badges communicate skills and achievements by providing visual symbols of accomplishments packed with verifiable data and evidence that can be shared across the web. Open Badges empower individuals to take their learning with them, wherever they go, building a rich picture of their lifelong learning journey.
The VDCI digital credential aligns with the MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning initiative, which supports a new approach to credentialing learning called "digital badges." Digital badging is a powerful new framework for designing learning that is ehngaging, relevant, and prepares people for a highly connected, technology-enabled 21st century.
The MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning initiatives' goal is broad adoption of the principles, practices, and products of Connected Learning. The increased availability and accessibility of digital media have changed the ways in which people learn, socialize, play, and engage in civic life.
IMS Global is the world-leading non-profit collaborative advancing edtech interoperability, innovation, and learning impact. IMS enables a plug-and play-architecture and ecosystem that provides a foundation on which innovative products can be rapidly deployed and work together seamlessly.
IMS certification is a bond of trust and commitment to creating innovative products that work together for the benefit of instructors, students, and institutions.