Get Ready to Take your Autodesk Certification Exam
VDCI Carefully and Thoughtfully Designs our Courses
Our courses are designed by practicing Construction Industry professionals who are also Autodesk-Certified Instructors. When VDCI designs our courses, we keep two things in mind:
- Professional Workflow -- How the software is used in an office -- Specifically - How to Help You Succeed
- Including the Objectives of the Autodesk Certification Exams in our Courses -- Again, How to Help You Succeed
The Autodesk Certified User (ACU) Exam
You're Ready to Take the Exam Right now!
Earning an Autodesk Certified User (ACU) Certification verifies that you have the essential Autodesk software skills and industry knowledge to start your career.
- Autodesk recommends 50-hours of hands-on experience with the software
- If you have completed a VDCI Professional or Specialist Bundle, you're ready to take the exam now!
- Share your VDCI Digital Badge on your LinkedIn profile
- Share your Certified User Exam Badge on your LinkedIn profile
The Autodesk Certified Professional (ACP) Exam
You're NOT QUITE READY to Take the Exam - Yet
The Autodesk Certified Professional (ACP) is an advanced certification designed for professionals who possess expert-level knowledge of a tool and can solve complex challenges in workflow and design.
- Autodesk recommends 2-years of experience in a professional environment working with the software
- Autodesk recommends 400 (minimum) - 1,200 hours (recommended) of real-world Autodesk software experience
- VDCI has worked closely with Autodesk to prepare the FREE Exam Prep Classes for Civil 3D and for Revit Architecture